The following sources contain information related to Identity Services:
- InCommon: The mission of InCommon is to create and support a common trust framework for U.S. education and research.
- Internet2: Internet2 is an exceptional community of U.S. and international leaders in research, academia, industry and government who create and collaborate via innovative technologies.
- KUALI Identity Management: Kuali Identity Management (KIM) provides central identity and access management services.
- IDESG: A private sector-led steering group to administer the development and adoption of the Identity Ecosystem Framework.
- NSTIC: The National Strategy for Trusted Identities in Cyberspace (NSTIC) is a White House initiative to work collaboratively with the private sector, advocacy groups, public sector agencies, and other organizations to improve the privacy, security, and convenience of sensitive online transactions.
- MACE: MACE aims to foster interoperability in areas such as security and directories.
- Shibboleth Consortium: Shibboleth is a standards based, open source software package for web single sign-on across or within organizational boundaries.